Monday, October 06, 2008

First quizz coming up!


Did you just wake up?
\ no I'm in school already! \\

Who’s car were you in last?
\ Jeffrey's rented car! and of course this morning's uncle's taxi. \\

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
\ uhm. like when I'm meeting my bf? \\

What color shirt are you wearing?
\ his fav black and grey \\

Last movie you watched?
\ EAGLE EYE \\

Last thing you ate?
\ Panadol flu \\

Last thing you drank?
\ water \\

Last person/people you went out with?
\ uhm.. Jeffrey? \\

Last person you shake hands with?
\ I cant remember. \\

Where did you sleep last night?
\ my house? my bed? \\

Are you happy right now?
\ no. frustrated. sad. tired. giddy. ugh! \\

What did you say last?
\ byebye \\

Where is your phone?
\ beside me? \\

What was the last museum you went to?
\ hmm... shld be the Asian Civilisation Museum \\

What color are your eyes?
\ i say black but they said brown. u decide \\

How was your weekend?
\ sad. hate it everytime need to rush when meeting JEFFREY \\

When was the last time you had your heart broken?
\ long time ago \\

Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
\ who? QIQI! and REEVE! what? GOING BACK HOME! GOING BACK SCHOOL! \\

What are you listening to?
\ ppl chatting and vacuum cleaner sound. == irritating \\

Are you excited?
\ about what? \\

What is your favorite store?
\ DOROTHY PERKINS! WATSONS! GUARDIAN! SASA! \\

What day is it today?
\ uhm.. monday? \\

What were you doing at midnight last night?
\ playing audi? == \\

Are you left-handed?
\ yes \\

What’s for dinner tonight?
\ if I'm cooking? Steamed Salmon with vinegar.. and potato salad.. miss salad =( \\

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
\ hmm... shld be Johnny Walker black label \\

When is your birthday?
\ if u know, u gotta buy me present ya? =D \\

How tall are you?
\ I'm 6inches tall. believe me? \\

Who made you laugh today?
\ who? no one. \\

Do you have any expensive jewelry?
\ duh~ \\

AIM or MSN?
\ I only use msn. aim too much angmoh. \\

Where do your cousins live?
\ malaysia, canada, hongkong, china? \\

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
\ yeah! I'm a spoilt brat! \\

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
\ YES MOM! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY! \\

Do you drink beer?
\ yeah. but of any beer, gimme chingdao. =) others I dont like \\

Frienster or Facebook?
\ I rarely login friendster.. only when I'm bored. facebook? I lazy accept friends. \\

What's the name of your hand phone?
\ Sony Ericson? \\

What was your favorite subject in school?
\ my favourite subject? PROJECT MANAGEMENT! COMMUNICATION SKILLS! CULTURAL AND MEDIA! ALL MY GEMS MODULE! \\

Do you smile a lot?
\ you bet. I smile even when ppl is scolding me. what do ya think? \\

Do you have any talents?
\ yes! I have talents! in shopping! =D SHOW ME THE MONEY! \\

Have you ever been to a wedding?
\ wedding dinner? yes. real wedding? I dint fly over to attend. \\

Do you have any children?
\ I want to have children but I'm afriad of taking care them so I rather not? =x \\

Did you take a nap today?
\ no. ==" i barely even close my eyes for 1minute \\

Ever met someone famous?
\ Jesslyn tay? dunno how to spell her name. \\

Do you want to be famous one day?
\ no. fame is not my thingi. \\

Are you multitasking now?
\ no. what's left to do? \\

Whats one of your favorite things to do?
\ SHOPPING! \\

Ever been to Las Vegas?
\ no. dont want to be there too. \\

What are you doing today?
\ either I'll go home and snooze or I'll go get my eyebrows trimmed or I'll go for a haircut. \\

Have you ever been gambling?
\ duh~ \\

When is the last time you updated your blog?
\ er.. check back dude~ \\

Have you been to New York City?
\ no. if I'm working I will be there. \\

Ever been to Disneyland/world?
\ nope. unless I wanna destress.. I'm not going there. \\

Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
\ err.. ya? how about MAU? \\

Last thing you cooked?
\ hmm.. spaggetti xDD \\

Last time you cried?
\ hmm.. skipping this! \\

Last time you were sick?
\ NOW! sorethroat and FLU! \\

Do you think anyone will repost this?
\ hmm.. if you're bored yes. \\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home